Welcome to the Woodland Key Apartments Online Application
Woodland Key Apartments
Thank you for choosing Woodland Key Apartments as your future home. We know that you will enjoy every moment lived here at our community. The following information is required when you submit your application for residency:
- Copy of your Driver's License or other government issued photo identification.
- Proof of Income, which may include annual statements from the government, pay stubs, or an offer letter from your current employer. Please provide three months of verification per applicant.
- Application Fees : certified check, money order, or debit/credit card (excluding American Express)
- Application Fee - $30.00 per adult (non-refundable)
- Administration Fee - $150.00 per apartment (non-refundable)
Security Deposit will be determined once the application has been approved. Security Deposits start at $250. Please confirm the amount with your leasing agent before sending your payment. Deposit must be paid within two weeks of approval date.
PETS: Two per apartment, 60 pound weight limit per pet, no aggressive breeds which include any of the following or mix thereof: Pitbull, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-hybrids.
- $300 Pet Fee per apartment (non-refundable/due at time of move-in)
- Photo of Pet
- Vaccination Records
- Completed pet Application
Please remember to complete the application in its entirety. Any missing information could delay the approval process and result in the loss of a reserved apartment home. Should you have a question regarding your eligibility be sure to consult the rental criteria provided along with chosen to provide is acceptable or you are unsure if you will qualify based on what you've read, a member of our leasing team will be happy to assist you in getting the answer that you need and getting your application submitted successfully.
Application processing takes between one to three business days dependent upon several factors. Once your application has been processed and all information has been verified, a member of our leasing team will contact you with results.
Statement of Rental Criteria
Woodland Key Apartments qualifies all prospective residents in compliance with the Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status or disability, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal housing laws. In the event that any minimum requirement contained within this document is in conflict with any local, state or federal rule of law, the appropriate local, state or federal law will prevail.
The following qualification standards apply to all applicants. If you have any questions regarding these standards, we encourage you to contact our office and speak with a member of our leasing team or our Community Manager. Please note that these are our current rental criteria and nothing in these requirements shall constitute a guarantee or representation by our community that all residents and occupants currently residing in our community have met these requirements. There may be residents and occupants residing here who moved in prior to these requirements taking effect. These requirements are subject to change without notice. Our ability to verify whether these requirements are met is limited to the information we receive from various third party applicant reporting services.
- Any prospective resident of the apartment over the age of eighteen (18) must apply and be a leaseholder and/or be screened as an occupant. The head of household must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Applicants MUST disclose all intended residents of the apartment.
- Falsification of information or omission of information on the rental application is grounds for immediate denial. We reserve the right to request additional documentation for any information provided by a prospect on the rental application.
- A non-refundable application fee and a non-refundable administration fee are required for every application processed. This fee in never refundable, regardless of the circumstances, including cancellation. When you apply for an apartment, we are taking the apartment off the market and will not offer it to rent for any other party. Before you apply, please confirm the cancellation policy.
- Upon selection of an apartment, a hold deposit will be due in full in order to hold the apartment. If your application is denied for any reason, the hold deposit is refundable. If your application is approved, the hold deposit is not refundable. The hold deposit is not a security deposit. However, it will be credited toward the required security deposit when a lease agreement has been signed by all parties.
- All applicants combined must have a monthly gross income equal to 2 1/2 times the total monthly rent, including any applicable premium charges. *Special conditions apply to those applicants who plan to cosign or guaranty the lease agreement for another applicant.
- Each applicant must provide proof of income. Acceptable forms of verification include pay stubs from current employer(s), annual statements from the government, and/or offer letters from the employer.
- If any applicant is unemployed, self-employed, or retired, proof of assets should be provided and must be equal to at least six (6) times the monthly rent.
- Income which does not come from employment (commissions, child support, etc.) requires written verification.
- Current employment will be verified through the employer prior to application approval.
- Any negative rental history may be grounds for application denial.
- Rental verification will be collected on each prior residence within the last five year. Landlords must be non-relatives, and applicant may be asked to produce a copy of his/her lease paperwork. Up-to-date contact information must be provided to verify history.
- Applicants with prior evictions within the last ten (10) years or outstanding past due balances from their previous landlord will be denied. Additional criteria which may result in an applicant denial include:
- Two (2) or more NSF payments within a 12-month period.
- Three (3) or more late payments within a 12-month period.
- Unresolved lease violations, including noise, unauthorized occupant(s), bed bugs, etc.
- A credit report will be obtained for every intended resident over the age of eighteen (18) who will sign the lease agreement. Woodland Key Apartments has contracted with Real ID to assess the credit worthiness of its applicants based on a pre-approved scoring model. This model includes a combination of variables such as:
- Income-to-Rent Ratio
- Income-to-Debt Ratio
- Total trade lines
- Number of derogatory trade lines
- Amounts in collections
- An application may be automatically declined if the applicant has an open or discharged bankruptcy within the last ten (10) years.
- An application may be automatically declined if a high risk collection, such as another apartment community or utility, is discovered.
- If your application is "accepted with conditions" or "declined", you will be given the name, address, and telephone number of the consumer reporting agencies that provided the information to us. If you take exception with any of the findings, it is your responsibility for making any corrections and reapplying.
- As part of the application process, a criminal background of all applicants over the age of eighteen (18) will be checked and assessed according to local ordinance.
- All records will be calculated from the time of final disposition.
- An applicant that appears on the US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) list will be automatically denied.
- An applicant may be denied for certain criminal convictions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Felony convictions for violent crimes against persons - No time limit.
- Felony convictions for the sale, manufacture or distribution of illegal drugs within the last fifteen (15) years.
- Felony convictions for other crimes not listed within the last ten (10) years.
- Convictions for any crimes requiring registration with sex offender status - No time limit.
- Convictions for any terrorism-related crimes - No time limit.
- Convictions for financial fraud crimes within the last five (5) years.
- Convictions for crimes against animals within the last ten (10) years.
- Misdemeanor convictions for violent crimes against persons within the last ten (10) years.
- Misdemeanor convictions for weapons-related crimes within the last ten (10) years.
- Misdemeanor convictions for the sale, manufacture or distribution of illegal drugs within the last five (5) years.
- An applicant that is denied due to a criminal conviction may petition for reconsideration by providing information regarding mitigating circumstances and other information to establish that he or she does not pose a risk to the property or its residents.
Security Deposit Agreement
Security Deposit amounts are based on the following results as long as all qualifications are met per the Statement of Rental Criteria.
- Accept 600 or higher Deposit $250
- Accept I 599-550 Deposit- $350
- Accept II 549-500 Deposit- $450
- Accept III 499-No Credit Deposit 1x-3x the rental amount
All vehicles on property will be required to have properly displayed parking permits. Visitors must be parked in marked
VISTIOR spaces.Residents are responsible for informing guests of our parking policies. Vehicles parked in Visitor parking
for more than 72 hours must have prior written permission from the office to do so. If you purchase a new vehicle (or
have a rental) you must inform the office immediately. Decals are not transferable.
To obtain a parking decal you must bring a valid registration to the office. All vehicles must be registered to the lease holding resident. Only those residents on the Lease will receive a parking decal.One parking decal will be issued per lease holding resident. Do not share your permit, DECALS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE, and the vehicle will be towed.
New Vehicles must get a new parking pass and pay the $25 fee.
Proper permits MUST be displayed immediately.
Vehicles in resident spaces without a properly displayed parking permit will be immediately towed at the owner's expense. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Also effective immediately vehicles with flat tires, expired plates, leaking fluids or not in acceptable condition will be
given a 24 hour warning to correct the violation. However the following violations will result in an immediate tow with
no warning whatsoever:
Vehicles on jacks, are inoperable or otherwise kept in an unsafe manner
Gasoline powered vehicles (scooters, motorcycles) parked within 5 feet of any residential building.
RV's, campers, boats or trailers may not be parked on property.
Blocking a dumpster
Parking on sidewalks, grass, or landscaping
Parking in a fire lane
Having no license plate or registration sticker
Parking anywhere other than a designated parking spot
Handicapped parking violations (A valid permit it MUST be displayed on windshield)
If your vehicle is towed, please do not call the lease office
You must contact CommTow at (800) 547-5550 ext 2
Their address is 3398 64th Ave N. St Pete, FL
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, I acknowledge I have read, understand and accept the above criteria and terms.